In celebration of Autism Awareness Month, BUnow recently teamed with BU’s chapter of Autism Speaks and Alpha Sigma Tau to raise money and awareness for this complex disorder of brain development.
The fundraiser, “Pieces for Hope,” asked students to decorate a blank puzzle piece for $1, which were then pieced together as one collaborative message of support, hope and awareness of autism and for those who struggle with the spectrum disorder. All proceeds were donated to Autism Speaks.
- serendipkitty likes this
- purpleweredragon likes this
- holmestiel-love likes this
- unpopularprincess reblogged this from bibimagpie and added:
- bibimagpie reblogged this from thismysfit
- runawaydragons reblogged this from thismysfit
- runawaydragons likes this
- troglobite reblogged this from thismysfit
- jollyoldfrappo likes this
- epimeliad likes this
- gryblogs likes this
- bloomsburgu posted this