Seven alums representing various psychology disciplines shared their expertise and provided valuable advice to undergraduates during the Psychology Career and Graduate School Symposium this spring semester, sponsored by the Psychology Association.
- Lisa Scott McCracken, M.A. in clinical psychology, president of Holleran Research and Consulting in Mountville
- Julie Cerrito, M.A., elementary school counselor in Berwick, pursuing Ph.D. in counselor education and supervision at Penn State
- Andrew Corbin, B.A., therapeutic recreation department at Danville State Hospital
- Loretta Swank, B.A., child advocate at the Bloomsburg Women’s Center
- Megan DeCarolis, M.S. in school psychology, pursuing education specialist degree at Philadelphia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tracy Timian, B.A., pursuing Ed.S. at Rider University
- Jenna Keppel, B.A., TSS worker at Pennsylvania MENTOR Recovery Coach, NHS Extended Acute Care, Pursuing mental health counseling master’s at Kutztown University